Friday, July 13, 2007

Lord, beer me strength.

My friend from the office has credit card debts that she refuses to pay. Why? Bastos daw kasi yung naniningil.

Yup. Totoo yan. My friend is a busy person who has meetings every hour. Sometimes, i answer the collector's calls; ergo de facto, i get all harassments and the threats. I don't have problems with such people, anyway it's not me who owes them anything.

The collector called again and this time he was soooo mad at ME and our trainee. He was accusing us of hiding my friend from him. He was screaming, calling me names, and threatens us that he'll be sending somebody to take care of my friend. Aba, di papuntahin niya sa opisina! Ang tagal naman!!!

Sabi ko sa kanya "Relax ka lang masyado kang hot ah!" Ang gago di parin tumitigil sa kakatalak. Hayop pinainit ulo ko. Pero ako kasi kung nagagalit, cool lang ako. I get satisfaction from controlling my emotions of displeasure. Chaka bawal magalit sabi ni Jesus. Pero pwede magmura.

My friend reported this person to the company already. But me, i haven't said my peace/piece yet so here goes. Brace yourselves.

Hoy, alam kong di mo totoong pangalan yang ginagamit mo pag tumatawag ka. I have friends from your company who told me who you really are. I won't give away your identity over the internet (kasi ethics yan. Kolektor ka na nga lang eh, and i won't rob you off that power you "contractually" have).

Tao ang mga tinatawagan mo sa mga lugar na sinisingilan niyo. Tao ka makipagusap.

Kung wala kang ginagawa kundi maningil, ibahin mo ang ibang tao. Puta ka, wag mo kong uutusan dahil di kita boss. Boss ko nga di ko sinasanto ikaw pa kayang putangina ka.

Kung ayaw magbayad ng tao, wala kayong magagawa. Bastos ka kasi kaya lalo kang ginigipit.

I guess you have commissions on every in-debt account you successfully settle. Sabagay, kung sa kumisyon ka nabubuhay, at kung nasa kontrata niyo mangharass ng kliyente, then it reflects on what your company (HSBC yan mga friends) visions to achieve everytime maniningil kayo.

Ang kulit niyo talaga. Wala kayong kupas. Sigurado ako may utang ka rin. Relax ka lang kasi masaya ang buhay!!!

And one more thing.

Putangina mo rin.

No comments: