Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Eenie meenie minie moe is random.

This is pretty interesting...

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!



1. I smoke. On an ordinary day, i smoke 3 to 5 sticks. But if i'm with friends chillaxing, i can go through half a box of twenties. I want to quit but with the nature of my work, i need it. Psychological eh. Stress-reliever talaga. Blahdi blahdi blah blah psychobabble. I don't want to be a junkie pero i guess that's what i am. Sa yosi nga lang. Sa bagay i'll start trying when i'm ready. Wala namang nakukulong sa kakahithit ng sigarilyo.



2. I love math! I love numbers, equations, algebra, budget computations, and all that has got something to do with computing stuff! I was a member of the Math Society in school and one of our org missions is to tutor mathematically-challenged students. And also, i'm lying about all these.


3. I can smell a phony from a mile away. Siguro i have a built-in radar. I'm known for my no-nonsense attitude. Say what you want, quit beating around the bush, and don't pretend to like me if you don't coz believe me, you'd know if i don't fancy you much. In short, di ako plastik.



4. I'm a video game addict. I can go on for hours blowing my brains out solving puzzles in the adventure games i play. Pero gumagamit ako ng cheat chaka walkthrough.


5. I own many soundtracks of musical plays. I know all the lyrics to it. Also, DVDs. I know the dance steps to every song, the nuances of every character. I have this dream of making it big in musical theater. I think i have enough talent to win a Tony (puta ang bigat pare), but i can't dance and i don't sing well. Sabi nga ng Japanese teacher ko, "You don't know how to terr time and yet you want to do write for a Japanese web company? That's arright, aim high."



6. I'm a good person. Yes, laitera ako (coz i speak my mind and i can get away with it dahil ALAM KONG DI NAMAN AKO PERPEKTO), i smoke, i say bad words when i goddamn feel like it, i procrastinate. But i'm a good person. I know what is right and what is wrong, i'm a good daughter to my family, and i don't insult the people less fortunate than i am.



7. I don't answer my phone if i don't have the number saved in my phone directory. I don't answer the phone when i'm sleepy, when i'm eating, or if the caller's from work (if i don't feel like it). I mean, come on, ask somebody else.


And now, I tag: Anne Ilada, Macky Cruz, Daryl Tecson, Sai Segovia, Mea, Jenny Fidelson, and Paul Capundan.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

nampucha. kinakarir mo naman pala pagbloblog! iaadd na kita sa lj ko. amp.

Chanda Yongkita said...

Pakyu!

Macky said...

@#%@$ there you go, now i HAVE to post on my tinamad na blog. tsk.

natense ako sa number two mo buti na lang may punch line.

Chanda Yongkita said...

Yup hehehehe that was the purpose!

Mabuhay ang Mathematics! Pwe!

Unknown said...

kamusta naman...kaya naman pala wala kang sagot sa multiply eh dito ibinuhos ang lahat.i looove numbers 2 and 7.kaya tayo friends eh!hehe.