Thursday, July 12, 2007

Comments. Suggestions.

*This was a post by my sister (http://wickedsprite.livejournal.com-you'll enjoy her entries, Macky) and would like to share with you my comments.

Two months in this job made me realize that I am the bastard Ryan Howard. The temp. The one who does the coffee when the receptionist is out. The one who hates his job and would even consider a job opening in a urinalysis lab. The one who wants to pursue graduate studies and will probably write a paper about the dwindling design business with the company as it's subject. The only difference between me and him is that the boss loves him. Hell, one of these days I might even start a fire.

Very well said, kapatid. Very well said. I feel ya.


The world of employment is full of egotistical, ass-kissing incompetents. Sometimes in order for us to survive, we have to just suck it up and absorb all the b.s.


But i agree with you one hundred percent that if you're unhappy with your job (or the people you work with), you should get out of there. It's like what the Bastard said. "I have to commit or get out." In our case, it's better to get out than be deranged with doing double-duty as a slave and a crap sponge. Mahirap makipag-resorb sa echas.


You are destined for greatness, kapatid. There are other jobs out there. They'll be sorry not to get you.

No comments: